Baby Update
While in Naples, we got an ultrasound of our baby and it's a baby GIRL. Ainsley is thinking of names and is coming up with ideas other than likely dog names. (I remember her favorite name for Oliver was Dolphin). So far not one has stuck, but we have to choose before the birth knowing there is a time constraint with obtaining a passport for the little one. (Oliver didn't have a name for two weeks nor a birth certificate for a whole year.) At 24 weeks I am anticipating a long hot summer...


8 Comments:
I think naming it after your dear friends Cindy and Kim who came to visit you in Albania while you were pregnant would be appropriate.
Cynthia Kimberly Holmes
Cindy,
I have actually considered Estelle. Not so much because of how you visited me in the past but for the wedding invitations you might design for her for free in the future. What's Kim's middle name?
Estelle is pretty. Not too many people are using that one either. Kim's middle name is Telintha (it's a family name). I'm sure she'd be happy to let you carry that one on for her.
I think Elizabeth Estelle is a good name. But I may be biased.
Ken and I had such a hard time with boys names, but girls names came so easy. I would tell you some of the ones we liked, but then you might use one of them and we wouldn't be able to.
If and when we ever have another baby.
Good luck and congrats!!
One of my previous students' middle name was created by her older sister. "Susannah Sparkly Party Shoes." She didn't know that that middle name did not in reality appear on her birth certificate until she was in 8th grade.
Telintha Estelle, that's cute.
you have sortof a quirky euro vibe going on... it could work.
Jen~
We are all done having our kiddos- and since I kinda stole the name Oliver (with your permission ofcourse) I will tell you our girl name that we had picked out. No pressure to use, just throwing things out here~ Laney Paige~ I love the name, almost makes me want to try for another! Amber Rankin
Post a Comment
<< Home