4 February 2007
This is our Sunday in Tirana.
Thanks to Cindy and the little camera she gave to Ainsley, Ainsley has been developing her photography skills and this is one of her masterpieces. Its called...CAT. She also took the one of Shane above.
The girls.
(Ollie was unable to make our Sunday photo shoot due to his busy napping schedule.)




6 Comments:
Wow! Did she really take that picture? I'm glad you guys figured out how to get the images onto your computer. Those are great!
Adlyn is growing so fast! She looks like such a sweetheart!
LOVE the pictures. The park, CAT, Flat Stanley. I am inspired to find the batteries for my camera...
I can't believe the camera is still working. That is amazing. Ainsley is amazing. And I wish Shane made me cookies on sunday, I could have used them.
I love your pictures. They are so fun and it's is great watching everyone grow and change.
I love CAT, and not because I love
Breakfast at Tiffany's Holly Golightly's cat named CAT. I love it because it screams "Psycho kitty". Good job Ainsley on capturing your kitty's inner demon.
How much for the baby. I want to buy the baby! I can't believe that baby. I can't believe I let my husband talk me out of a 3rd baby. (Technically Xan counts as two babies so I feel like I have three.) But my 3rd baby would be THAT baby. Baby, baby, baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home