Sunday, July 23, 2006

Outside

Me. Pregnant.
Here we are hanging outside on a nice summer day.

These are neighbor friends. Shayda and Naim are a complicated mix of cultures resulting in the ability to speak five languages.

Ainsley and Oliver were blowing bubbles. Notice Oliver didn't get out of his P.J.'s this day.

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Cindy Bean said...

I totally stay in my P.J.s all day whenever I can. Are those the bubbles we brought you? They can't be the same bubble soap though.

It's fun to see the different smiles that Ainsley has that look similar to Jen's.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!
I am so glad that you gave me the link to this blog. It is wonderful to read what you have been up to and see the pictures of your beautiful family. You look amazing by the way- when are you due? And when do we get to see you again?
Amber Rankin

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Janeece said...

As always, you guys are looking good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home