Sunday, March 18, 2007

Infant to Nirvana

It was a fine day for some early morning yoga and Ollie decided to get in on the action.


Not surprisingly, it didn't kept his attention for very long. (Notice the cat ready to make a kill.)


When Jen started describing moves like Downward Dog and Cobra, Ollie had to join back in. Adlyn wanted to join in, but she didn't really get it.


Looks like it's the long road to Nirvana for our kids.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

i love that you got kicked off the mat! afton is becoming a pilates pro with me!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Carina said...

Jen! It's about time I found you!!

I can't wait to catch up with everything you've been up to. In the meantime, here's one of my posts with our picture so you at least know my secret identity.

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You are back in the game. I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home