Thursday, April 19, 2007

Holmes Family Trip to Paris


Shane and I decided that a ready-made trip to Disneyland Paris was what the doctor ordered for a family of five needing a break from the same old. Then Terry and Marcine decided to join us with Brock and Ali and Tewie and Clint and we shared good times hanging out and seeing sites. Here are some pics we took before our camera ran out of batteries.

We decided a cold rainy day was perfect to visit Versailles.

Grandpa Terry carried Ollie 90% of the time this day.


Good that we had warm coats. Wish mine had been waterproof too.
Aunt Tooooouuuuuuuwwwwwieeeeeeee...

Adlyn was cozy in her moby wrap. Fancy shaped chocolate tastes better.

This is Marie Antoinette (poor thing). Lots of chandeliers.
I wanted to join a tour group but they were all in Japanese.

The famous Hall of Mirrors.

Napolean Bonaparte.

It kind of seemed like an Olympic Event, a race of sorts, to see who could get to the end first. We all split up and in true American fashion browsed aimlessly declaring the whole place opulent, meeting at the end only to compare notes on how crowded it was.

So there was enough time for a bubble blowing contest.



Now we move to the future. The only pics from Disneyland are from the long line to StarTours, a simulated space adventure inspired by George Lucus. It was Ainsley's favorite.


If i get more pictures up from Disney they will be from Marcines camera which found its way out of her bag a few times. The rest of our trip was memorable to say the least. Thanks for joining our party everyone!

3 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger bug girl said...

Yeah, I like it when I get to see the family. Thank you.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Cindy Bean said...

Ainsley is getting so big. Pretty soon she'll be driving and getting married before I do!

I want to go to France!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Carina said...

Holy cow, Ainsley is so big!

I bought a Moby Wrap for the new baby and I love it! My grandmother did mention that it's the same way the gypsies carry their babies, but I love it anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home