I think that it is motivating to blog when I know people are reading what I write, that is why I try to leave comments even short ones, so people know that I have appreciated their blogging. Downside of that is that by the time I've read through and commented on just a few of my favorite blogs, my time is over to blog myself and then I decide I'd rather get a little more sleep tonight. So there's my take on the subject.
From the moment we met it was true love. From then on our life has been one big happy stroll on the beach followed by ice cream cones and picturesque sunsets.
3 Comments:
Welcome back. I've missed you, a whole lot plus tons more.
I've been in a blogging funk too. I am trying to get back to my blogging roots and start posting again, but it's so hard. I have no advice.
I officially ended my blogging funk today. I wonder how long it will last...
I think that it is motivating to blog when I know people are reading what I write, that is why I try to leave comments even short ones, so people know that I have appreciated their blogging. Downside of that is that by the time I've read through and commented on just a few of my favorite blogs, my time is over to blog myself and then I decide I'd rather get a little more sleep tonight. So there's my take on the subject.
Post a Comment
<< Home