Brock's Baby Blessing
Family gathered at my brother Jackson's house to bless his new baby, Brock. This is my mom and dad.
Teuta and me.
Oliver and Mark chillin.
Ainsley wouldn't take off this Mulan costume that she found in the dress up bin. She figured herself a "Ninja Princess".
These are all the grandkids to date, except you can't see baby brock on Emily's lap.

2 Comments:
Have I told you about my best friends little girl who carried her "Mulan" around with her EVERYWHERE?! It wasn't even a Mulan doll, it was the cardboard cover from her Mulan video. AWESOME.
(Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!)
Hee hee hee ha ha snort!
Oh I love seeing kids in their favorite outfits. My sister was WonderWoman in her underoos for a good year. I think we had to surgically remove them. Wait - maybe it was just a leotard and legwarmers and we all thought she was WonderWoman.
Either way, kids rock.
Post a Comment
<< Home