I want to hear what you have to say about President Bush's visit to your city. The news reports I read were a real crack up. I just read this book called "Absurdistan" and I thought its description of low end Eastern European living was right out of the author's imagination, now I think it was too real for me to handle.
From the moment we met it was true love. From then on our life has been one big happy stroll on the beach followed by ice cream cones and picturesque sunsets.
8 Comments:
I can't wait to meet this baby!
I cannot believe she is 6 months old allready!! Are you guys ever coming back? You are terribly missed!
haha- I forgot to say who I was- I am "anonymous" :)
More pictures! More updates!
I'm with Cindy. Your kids are so cute!
Holmes Family:
(particularly Shane)
I want to hear what you have to say about President Bush's visit to your city. The news reports I read were a real crack up. I just read this book called "Absurdistan" and I thought its description of low end Eastern European living was right out of the author's imagination, now I think it was too real for me to handle.
Why don't you tell them what book you're really reading, Brigham?
cute...
Post a Comment
<< Home