Republik e Sheeperia
In response to Brigham's request for a window into life in Albania, I offer the following. (Post on President Bush's visit forthcoming)
If you see two two sheep eatitng a pile of garbage on a public beach in the forefront of jaded beach-goers, tip your optometrist next time you're in for a check up. If you think this picture is staged, go see your travel agent...we'll show you this, and other unbelievable images, in person.


7 Comments:
Hey! I'm going to have to come back, I didn't get to see this at the beach!
Now that is what I am talking about. Although I never saw that either, it does resonate with my experience there. Great picture, where'd you find it?
More pictures! More posts! More commentary!
You guys should be in marketing. Sign me up!
Actually I would really like to visit. I want to see with my own two eyes!
I agree! More pictures. How are those kids doing?
More more! Even if you just post photos of your gorgeous selves (especially the kiddies of course - it's all about the kids these days)!
Adjust your glasses! It's us the NC Holmes dropping in to see how ewe are doing. We have joined the blogspot family and wanted to let you know. You can find us at samandleslieholmes.blogspot.com and tylerandkittyoliver.blogspot.com.
Looks like your beach is a kick in the trash.
Take care and give those sheep a squeeze....... Leslie
Post a Comment
<< Home