posted by Jen and Shane @ 8:56 AM 3 comments
I think Cindy and I should go on a vacation with you. You know how to have FUN.
so much fun!! thanks again for letting me tag along to your family vacation :) i love you guys!
your kids are so cute! I want to go to Thailand with you guys. let's be bff's, ok? ok.
Post a Comment
<< Home
From the moment we met it was true love. From then on our life has been one big happy stroll on the beach followed by ice cream cones and picturesque sunsets.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I think Cindy and I should go on a vacation with you. You know how to have FUN.
so much fun!!
thanks again for letting me tag along to your family vacation :) i love you guys!
your kids are so cute! I want to go to Thailand with you guys. let's be bff's, ok? ok.
Post a Comment
<< Home