Kyrgyzstan Winter Activities
I'm sure you've asked yourself, "What is there to do in Kyrgyzstan when not dodging ethnic violence or falling governments?" Well, let me take you on this pictorial journey of Kyrgyzstan's wintertime activities.
Horses are the beloved animal of the Kyrgyz people, which they love with all their soul, then eat them when they're dead. Try the Besh Barmack, but steer clear of the fermented mare's milk and horse sausage (not quite as gross as it sounds, but still...) There's plenty of opportunity for horseback riding around Kyrgyzstan. The Kyrgyz have benefited greatly from realizing that horses are more than a mode of transportation, and give them a new way to collect foreigners' money, who otherwise ride in cars.


1 Comments:
Love it! Sounds like if I ever get to Kyrgyzstan I should bring a stack of five dollar bills. I wish anything around here cost so little!
Post a Comment
<< Home